Domain names at Gandi
Why have a blog?
A combination of the words web and log, a blog is an on line personal area where you can express yourself freely.
Each article will be presented in a chronological order and will have the possibility to leave comments. There exists today a multitude of blogs covering various subjects: personal journals, travel blogs, political blogs, business blogs ...
Gandi has chosen the best open source Blog platform available, Dotclear 2, to build their GandiBlog. Take a look at our hosting page to see blog examples.
For each domain you have registered, you have, for no extra fee:
What our offer includes
- a blog connected to the main address of your domain or a secondary address, even if your DNS servers are not Gandi's
- as many writers as you want.
- 1 Go of disk space for your multimedia files (photos, videos, music...)
- 10 Go per month of data transfer (that's several tens of thousand visitors)
... with many personalization possibilities:
- 30 pre-configured and customizable original themes
- access to the blog's style sheet (CSS) to completely customize your blog as well as the possibility to create your own design
- numerous personalization widgets
... and powerful associated tools:
- RSS feed
- the complete statistics of your blog
- the possibility to have “trackbacks”
- import/export your Blog
- an anti-spam filter / DNS blacklist
- XML-RPC support
- Search Engine