Paris WebThe association Paris-web was created in 2005 and is managed by web professionals with an obsession for quality and accessibility. It's goal is to promote the development of a web that is accessible and of high quality.
This objective includes, for example, the following subjects:
- the use of public norms and standards on the web, and in particular, those put forward by the World Web Consorsium (W3C),
- the improvement in accessibility and compatibility of web content aimed at the general public, with an emphasis on people with disabilities or unconventional browsers,
- the study of web application ergonomy,
- reflections on new technology and its application,
- finding the best conception methods for web applications.
The Paris Web conference is considered by many French web professionals as the best French-speaking conference for webmasters. The 2009 edition brought together 600 people for two days of conferences and a day of workshops, organized by about a dozen volunteers.
Information on the upcoming Paris Web conference, in addition to videos of past editions can found at www.paris-web.fr Back to the list