Documents and SSL links
Our SSL registration contract is available here.
In the case of a Gandi Pro Certificate, the financial guarantees and mechanisms are described in this document. We will forward information about the contact requesting the SSL certificate to the Certification Authority. The CA will call you in order to validate the contact information, so you must be listed in a phone book as explained here.
In the case of a Gandi Business SSL, validated by the company Comodo, you will need to fax the following 5 documents to +1-866-446-7704 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-801-303-9359 (Worldwide):
- a duly-completed Gandi cover page
- proof of residence (same name and address as appears in the whois) that has been issued within the last three months,
- a photocopy of your legal photo ID or valid passport,
- a duly-completed certificate creation request, and
- the 'Certificate Subscriber Agreement.
If you have questions pertaining to how Gandi works as a Certification Authority, all of the technical processes are available in our Certification Practice Statement
Download the intermediary certificates:
In the event of a non-SGC Comodo Business Certificate, you will also need to have a intermediate certificate.
The list of certificates that have been revoked (CRL) is available at the following addresses:
- For revoked Gandi Standard SSL Certificates
- For revoked Gandi Pro SSL Certificates
- For revoked Gandi SGC-compatible SSL Certificates