.网址 domain prices
Rules and particularities of .网址 domain names
.网址 domain names at Gandi.netAccreditation: Gandi has been accredited by KNET since May 2019
Terms and ConditionsAssigning: .网址 domain names are open to everyone.
Syntax: from 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place)
IDN (accented domain name): yes
Registration period: from 1 to 10 years
Second-level extensions: no
ProceduresRegistration: The first registration or transfer with Gandi requires the sending of documents to the registry that allows them to identify the owner of the domain name:
- For an organization out of China: a copy of your organization registration certificate with an official body, only official registration bodies with an database accessible online will be accepted by the registry.
- For a Chinese organization: a copy of your business license and/or your organization code license along with the personal ID of the individual contact.
- For an individual out of China: a copy of your passport.
- For a Chinese individual: a copy of your Chinese national ID card or residence register book.
In all cases, the organization and/or individual name as specified in your Gandi account must match exactly with the name listed on the organization/business certificate or ID document provided.
These documents may be sent to Gandi either by email (in .jpg format with a size between 100k and 1MB) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: documents for [your domain], or by postal mail. The documents must be validated by the Registry within 5 days after the registration of the domain name, otherwise the domain name will be suspended by the Registry.
Please note, if you are located in China, the name of the owner contact must be in PINYIN and if you would like to host any related services of your domain name in China, an ICP (Internet Content Provider) license is required.
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS and UDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domain name owner. The expiration date remains unchanged
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days
Frequently Asked Questions
What hosting plan should I choose?
Gandi offers several different types of quality web hosting that are easy to use:
How do I choose the right domain for me?
Explore our various services:
- Check the domain availability of your ideal domain name with our domain search tool
- See all the domain name extensions (over 750) we offer
- new domain name extensions
- WHOIS: view publicly available domain name information
How can I secure my website?
To help secure your website, make use of an SSL certificate from among our offer :
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.