This extension requires subscribing to Gandi's Corporate Services.
This extension is only available for customers that have subscribed to a Gandi Corporate Services contract. For more information please contact our Corporate Services team.
.bh domain prices
Other prices and periods
Rules and particularities of .bh domain names
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility:.bh TLD is opening under the following periods:
- Grandfathering from 3 November 2021 to 3 May 2022: owners of .bh SLDs can apply for the same domain name under .bh TLD.
- Reserved period for locals from 2 January 2022 to 3 May 2022: reserved to local registrants.
- General availability from 3 May 2022: open to anyone.
.com.bh is reserved to local registrants with a right on the name (ie: trademark). Supporting documents are required.
Syntax: From 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place).
Registration period: 1 year.
Second-level extensions: .com.bh.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hosting plan should I choose?
Gandi offers several different types of quality web hosting that are easy to use:
How do I choose the right domain for me?
Explore our various services:
- Check the domain availability of your ideal domain name with our domain search tool
- See all the domain name extensions (over 750) we offer
- new domain name extensions
- WHOIS: view publicly available domain name information
How can I secure my website?
To help secure your website, make use of an SSL certificate from among our offer :
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.