Gandi offers several different types of quality web hosting that are easy to use:
This extension requires subscribing to Gandi's Corporate Services.
This extension is only available for customers that have subscribed to a Gandi Corporate Services contract. For more information please contact our Corporate Services team.
.insurance domain prices
Rules and particularities of .insurance domain names
.INSURANCE domain names at Gandi.net
Verification fees (include into the price you pay to Gandi) will not be refunded in the event the Registry rejects your registration request (ie: you do not pass the verification of eligibility).
Terms and Conditions
The domain name requested must correspond to a trademark, trade name or service mark of the business or organization.
You commit yourself to comply with the Registry's policies: https://www.register.insurance/policies/ and in particular Registrant Eligibility Policy, Name Selection Policy and Security Requirements.
The security requirements are available at the following page: https://www.register.insurance/security/.
- Email authentication to ensure brand protection by mitigating spoofing, phishing and other malicious email borne activities.
- Multi-factor authentication (in particular for your Gandi account) to ensure that any change to registration data is made only by authorized users of the registered entity.
- .INSURANCE domain names must use .INSURANCE DNS Name Servers to ensure compliance with technical requirements.
- Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) to ensure that Internet users are landing on legitimate websites and not being misdirected to malicious ones.
- Strong Encryption (i.e., TLS) to ensure confidentiality and integrity of communications and transactions over the Internet.
Syntax: from 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place and third and fourth place)
IDN (accented domain names): no
Registration period: 1 to 10 years
Second-level extensions: no
Before you make your registration request, you have to validate your eligibility with the Registry by completing an application form. If you are eligible, the Registry provides you with a token that is valid for 15 days. This token must be sent to Gandi after making your order on our website, so we can finalize your registration at the Registry.
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS, UDRP and ERDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer depends on your validation (by email) and renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domain name owner. The expiration date is unchanged
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
What hosting plan should I choose?
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.