Offer up your .services
There are many diverse interpretations of the word "services:" you could be serving the community, serving your country, serving customers, or serving the public, for example.
If you're a corporation, organization, or individual that provides a product or a service, a domain ending in .services could be perfect for you. No matter how you define "services," a .services domain name can help you establish a memorable presence on the web.
Who should register a .services domain?
- Any service company or home service: cleaning, landscaping, plumbing, pet care, or printing services, to name a few, could benefit from a .services domain name, as could community service organizations. Whether you're in nail care, auto maintenance, catering, or pet grooming — or even if your business is registering domain names — .services applies to them all.
- Business services, individuals, freelancers, and bloggers who want to showcase their talents and services (for example, tech support, interior design, translation services) can now register a .services domain.
- If your company name ends in "services" you can register your business name without extra words at the end when you register a .services domain name.
- It can also be used for the service division of a company.
What are the benefits of a .services domain name?
- .services helps you stand out as professional, willing, and able.
- .services domain names have no limitations. Domain registration is open to everyone and the domain can be used for any purpose whatsoever.
- Theres a much wider selection of available domain names ending in .services. You'll have a far greater chance of getting the exact domain you want than with a ccTLD.
.services domain prices
Rules and particularities of .services domain names
.SERVICES domain names at Gandi.net
Accreditation: Gandi has been accredited by Donuts since November 2013
Terms and Conditions
Assigning: .SERVICES domain names are open to everyone
Syntax: from 1 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first, third and fourth, and last place)
IDN (accented domain names): yes
Registration period: 1 to 10 years during general availability, 1 year during Sunrise period
Second-level extensions: no
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration, it is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS and UDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, does not expire soon, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer depends on your validation (by email) and renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domaine name owner. Expiration date is unchanged.
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.