.ong domain prices
Rules and particularities of .ong domain names
.ONG domain names at Gandi.netAccreditation: Gandi has been accredited for .ONG since January 2015
Terms and ConditionsAssigning: .ONG domain names are open to NGOs that meet all the following criteria:
1. Focused on acting in the public interest. Whether in support of education or health, the environment or human rights, members of the .ONG community work for the good of humankind and/or the preservation of the planet and do not promote discrimination or bigotry.
2. Non-profit focused entities. While many NGOs engage in commercial activities or generate revenue in support of their missions, members of the .ONG community do not recognize profits or retain earnings.
3. Limited government influence. Recognizing that many NGOs have important interactions with government, not least for reasons of funding (which may include receipt of some government funding in support of their programs), members of the .ONG community decide their own policies, direct their own activities and are independent of direct government or political control.
4. Independent actors. Members of the .ONG community should not be political parties nor should be a part of any government. Participation in the work of a NGO is voluntary.
5. Active Organizations. Members of the .ONG community are actively pursuing their missions on a regular basis. 6. Structured. Members of the .ONG community, whether large or small, operate in a structured manner (e.g., under bylaws, codes of conduct, organizational standards, or other governance structures.)
7. Lawful. Members of the .ONG community act with integrity within the bounds of law.
The Registry may verify your NGO status at any time and request the provision of supporting documents.
The Registry has determined that organizations formed under the laws of China do not meet all these criteria. Accordingly, Chinese organizations are not eligible to the registration of a .ONG and any registration will be subject to deletion by the Registry.
Name Selection: the domain name must correspond to : the name of (entire or portion of) the NGO, its “doing business as” name, an acronym representing the NGO, a name that recognizes or generally describes the NGO, or a name related to the mission or activities of the NGO. Syntax: from 2 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place and third and fourth place)
IDN (accented domain names): yes
Registration period: 1 to 10 years during general availability
Second-level extensions: No
ProceduresBundling offer: Registration of a .ONG domain name is technically “bundled” with the corresponding .NGO domain name. This means that by registering a .ONG domain name, you obtain the corresponding .NGO domain name (and vice-versa). Any action taken on the .ONG domain name the same is also taken on the .NGO domain name (and vice-versa).
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS, UDRP and RDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer depends on your validation (by email) and renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domain name owner. The expiration date is unchanged.
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.