This extension requires subscribing to Gandi's Corporate Services.
This extension is only available for customers that have subscribed to a Gandi Corporate Services contract. For more information please contact our Corporate Services team.
Rules and particularities of .kz domain names
Terms and Conditions
Assigning: .kz domain names are open to anyone.
Technical requirements: Hosting must be located in Kazakhstan for the main domain and for subdomains.
- A, AAAA, CNAME records for the domain and subdomains must point to an IP address of a server physically located in Kazakhstan.
- DNS and mail can be placed in any country. NS, MX, TXT, and SPF records can refer to services and IP addresses in any country without restrictions.
- Redirection to domains in other zones can be done if the redirection server is located in Kazakhstan.
- All domains and subdomains must have a SSL certificate (domestic or foreign).
- Defensive registration is possible.
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in suspension and/or deletion of the domain without any refund. Gandi may provide you with local hosting upon request. Fees corresponding to this service will be communicated upon request.
Syntax: From 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place).
Registration period: 1 year.
Second-level extensions: .com.kz.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.