This extension requires subscribing to Gandi's Corporate Services.
This extension is only available for customers that have subscribed to a Gandi Corporate Services contract. For more information please contact our Corporate Services team.
.th domain prices
Other prices and periods
Rules and particularities of .th domain names
Terms and Conditions
.th assigning rules.
The registration of .th domain name is available only during limited periods annual defined by the Registry.
.th are open to:
- Thai citizens,
- Organizations according to Thai Law,
- Owners of a trademark registered in Thailand,
- Owners of a trademark registered in a foreign country through their local representative duly authorized to exploit the trademark and the domain name in Thailand.
The domain name must be identical to the name of the individual, or of the entity requesting the domain name or to its abbreviation (you can register only 1 domain name on this basis), or must be identical to your registered trademark. The Registry requires supporting documents.
Any domain name registered under .th extension include the registration of the equivalent under .ไทย (xn--o3cw4h) corresponding to .th in Thai.
In case of several requests for the same domain name the Registry will allocated the domain name to the following categories in priority:
- Priority 1 : Trademark registered in Thailand,
- Priority 2 : Trademark registered in a foreign country through its local representative,
- Priority 3 : Holders of a domain name under second-level extensions, such as.co.th, .ac.th, .or.th, ... (excluding .in.th),
- Priority 4 : Other requests that are not include into the above categories.
.co.th assigning rules.
.co.th are open to:
- Legal entities registered with the Department of Business Development (DBD), Ministry of Commerce in Thailand,
- Persons or entities registered for the Value Added Tax with the Revenue Department (RD), Ministry of Finance in Thailand,
- State Enterprises,
- Owners of a trademark registered with the Department of Intellectual Property (DIP), Ministry of Commerce in Thailand,
- Foreign legal persons or trademark owners who appointed a grantee of power of attorney (agent) to be responsible for a domain name on their behalf. The agent must be a business entity in accordance to the first 2 eligibility categories mentioned above.
- The administrative contact must be a legal person.
The domain name must be identical to the name of the entity requesting the domain name or to its abbreviation (you can register only 1 domain name on this basis), or must be identical to your registered trademark. The Registry requires supporting documents.
Syntax: From 2 to 24 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place).
Registration period: 1 to 10 years.
Second-level extensions: Yes, Gandi provides only .co.th.
If the domain name is based on a trademark registered in Thailand, during the registration process, you must indicate: the name, the number and location (Thailand) of your trademark.
Once your registration request is made on our website, you will have to send us the following documents:
- If you are an entity registered in Thailand: a copy of your business registration certificate,
- If you are a foreign entity: a copy of your business registration certificate (with an official translation in English), the letter of appointment of your representative, and a copy of your representative business registration certificate,
- If you are an entity owner of a trademark registered in Thailand: a copy of the trademark registration certificate,
- If you are an entity owner of a trademark registered outside of Thailand: a copy of your trademark registration certificate (with an official translation in English), a copy of your business registration certificate (with an official translation in English), the letter of appointment of your representative, and a copy of your representative business registration certificate.
Technical conditions: You must specify DNS that are correctly configured for the domain name that you intend to register.
Please note that the modifications of contacts and DNS are charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hosting plan should I choose?
Gandi offers several different types of quality web hosting that are easy to use:
How do I choose the right domain for me?
Explore our various services:
- Check the domain availability of your ideal domain name with our domain search tool
- See all the domain name extensions (over 750) we offer
- new domain name extensions
- WHOIS: view publicly available domain name information
How can I secure my website?
To help secure your website, make use of an SSL certificate from among our offer :
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.