Though you are asked to choose a predefined profile at creation, you are free to personalize it once it has been delivered. You can increase its performance, or scale it back if you overestimated your needs.
- Increase or decrease the number of CPU cores
- Increase or decrease the amount of RAM
- Add additional volumes (disks) to your servers
- Increase the size of a specific volume (it is not possible, however, to reduce the size of a volume. For this, you must create a smaller one and copy the data to it).
- Add one or more additional public IP addresses (IPv4/v6 or IPv6 only). You can attach up to 4 IPs to a server.