This extension requires subscribing to Gandi's Corporate Services.
This extension is only available for customers that have subscribed to a Gandi Corporate Services contract. For more information please contact our Corporate Services team.
Rules and particularities of .id domain names
Terms and ConditionsAssigning: .CO.ID domain names are open to business entities registered in Indonesia. If you do not have a local presence, Gandi can provide one (please contact our Corporate team). The administrative contact must be a legal person
Syntax: from 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place). Gandi does not provide domain names composed only of numbers
Registration period: 1 to 2 years
Second-level extensions: yes, Gandi provides only .CO.ID
ProceduresRegistration: once your request made on our website, you will have to send us the following documents:
for business entities registered in Indonesia:
- a copy of your tax certificate (NPWP)
- a copy of your business trading licence (SIUP) or of your company registration certificate (TDP)
- a copy of the identity card (KTP) of the natural person indicated as contact
for foreign business entities that are the owner of a registered trademark:
- a copy of your trademark certificate
- a copy of your company registration certificate
- a copy of the passport of the natural person indicated as contact
for foreign business entities subscribing to the local presence provided by our partner:
- the Power of Attorney authorizing our partner to register your domain name as trustee
Please note that the modifications of contacts are charged
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.