.london domain prices
Rules and particularities of .london domain names
El dominio .LONDON en Gandi.net
Acreditación : Gandi está acreditado por Dot London Domains Limited desde marzo 2014
Assigning: .LONDON domain names are open to everyone during General Availability
Syntax: from 1 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place)
IDN (accented domain names): yes
Registration period: 1 year during the Sunrise and the London Priority Period1 to 10 years during the General Availability
Second-level extensions: no
- Sunrise: reserved to owners of a trademark registered and validated with TMCH
- London Priority Period : during this period (which runs concommitantlt with the Sunrise) the requests for registration are prioritized given certain criteria. The registration are prioritized as follows once the Sunrise registrations are complete :
1. Those who have a London address and a right to a name (that matches their business name)
2. Those having a London address for any name
3. Those without a presence in London
If multiple demands with the same rank of priority are made an auction is held by the .LONDON Registry.
- General Availability: open to anyone
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: policy and policy
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, will not expire in less than 90 days, is older than 60 days and was not transferred the past 60 days. The successful transfer depends on your validation (by e-mail), and will renew the domain for 1 year.
Change of Ownership: available online via our website. The expiration date remains unchanged
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right domain for me?
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.