.madrid domain prices
Rules and particularities of .madrid domain names
Terms and ConditionsAssigning: .MADRID are open individual and legal entities with an interest in the Community of Madrid. To meet this requirement you must be able to demonstrate that:
- You are a resident in the Region of Madrid; or
- You pursue occupational, personal, business or cultural activities in the Region of Madrid; or
- You have a nexus, direct or indirect, with the Region of Madrid.
Additionally, the use of the .MADRID domain name must be legitimate, contribute to the well-being of the Community of Madrid, and correspond to the role and importance of the domain name.
Syntax: from 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place and third and fourth place)
IDN (accented domain names): no
Registration period: 1 to 10 years during general availability, 1 year during Sunrise and Landrush
Second-level extensions: no
ProceduresRegistration: during your registration request, you have to indicate the intended use of the domain name and you may provide any information supporting your eligibility. The Registry may request any supporting documents to verify your eligibility to the registration of a .MADRID domain name.
The .MADRID domain name launch will occur in several phases running at the same time (from July 16th to October 3rd 2019). Domain names will be allocated at the end of the launch phases according to the following priority order:
1. Sunrise: open to owners of a trademark registered in TMCH. If multiple qualified applications are made for the same domain name applications based on local trademarks (with effect in Spain) will have priority over applications based on non-local trademarks, otherwise the successful applicant will be solved through an auction process.
2. Local Trademarks (this phase is not available in our web site, please contact our support team): open to owners of registered local trademarks and geographic indications granted on or before July 4th 2019. If multiple qualified applications are made for the same domain name, the application based on the oldest registered local trademark or geographical indication will prevail.
3. Local Entities (this phase is not available in our web site, please contact our support team): open to legal entities with legal seat or place of business in the Region of Madrid. Local entities will be allowed to apply for, among other: their corporate names and/or trade names, including clear variations and/or abbreviations thereof; and labels matching domain names registered by them in other TLDs prior to July 4th 2019 and effectively used in connection to the entity’s activities. If there is more than one eligible application for the same domain name, registered and trade names will have priority over labels matching domain names in other TLDs, otherwise the successful applicant will be solved through an auction process.
4. Landrush: open to anyone eligible to a .MADRID. If multiple qualified applications are made for the same domain name, the successful applicant will be solved through an auction process.
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS and UDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer depends on your validation (by email) and renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domain name owner. The expiration date is unchanged
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.