.health domain prices
Rules and particularities of .health domain names
.HEALTH domain names at Gandi.net
Accreditation: Gandi has been accredited by DotHealth, LLC since April 2017
Terms and Conditions
- all websites with active content must employ either Secure Sockets Layer or Transport Layer Security technology (websites that are limited to “under construction”, “coming soon”, or other static landing or “parked” pages are exempt from this requirement)
- the name and a contact information (email address, telephone number or postal address) of the owner of the website must be published clearly and accurately on the website in an area visible to all visitors.
Syntax: from 1 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place and third and fourth place)
IDN (accented domain names): no
Registration period: 1 to 10 years during general availability, 1 year during Sunrise and limited registration periods
Second-level extensions: no
- Sunrise period (May 8th to July 7th 2017): reserved to holder of a trademark registered with TMCH
- Limited Registration Period - Landrush (July 20th to November 30th 2017): reserved to bona fide members of the health and wellness industry as determined by Registry in its sole discretion. The effective registration is subject to a token (https://get.health/apply) provided by the Registry that you have to provide to our customer service department. During this period domain names are allocated on the first-come first-served basis, subject to the provision of the token. Preregistrations are not available on our website.
- General Availability (December 5th 2017): open to anyone
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS and UDRP
Transfer (change of Registrar): the process is started on the new registrar's interface with an auth code. Ensure that your domain does not have a TransferProhibited status, is older than 60 days and has not been transferred in the last 60 days. The effective transfer depends on your validation (by email) and renews the domain name for one year
Change of Ownership: available on our interface, the current procedure consists in email confirmation by both former and new domain name owner. The expiration date is unchanged
Deletion process: quarantine of 30 days, see this table
Frequently Asked Questions
What hosting plan should I choose?
Gandi offers several different types of quality web hosting that are easy to use:
How do I choose the right domain for me?
Explore our various services:
- Check the domain availability of your ideal domain name with our domain search tool
- See all the domain name extensions (over 750) we offer
- new domain name extensions
- WHOIS: view publicly available domain name information
How can I secure my website?
To help secure your website, make use of an SSL certificate from among our offer :
What solutions do you have for online file storage?
We make the Nextcloud open-source platform easy to install and use. It lets you store, share, and easily engage in collaborative work. It's a great way to control your data online.