Rules and particularities of .ro domain names
The RO domains on Gandi.netAccreditation: Gandi has been accredited by ICI since October 2011
Terms and ConditionsAssigning: .RO domain names are open to everyone
Syntax: from 1 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place)
IDN (accented domain names): yes
Registration period: 1 to 10 years
Second-level extensions: yes (.com.ro, .org.ro, nom.ro)
ProceduresRegistration: during the registration of your domain name on our website, please indicate:
- your entity type (individual, commercial company, non-profit organization ...),
- for legal persons: your registration number and if you are in the European Union your fiscal code (VAT number...),
- for individuals: your ID number (passport number...).
Renewal: no later than 2days before the expiration date
Transfer (change of Registrar): the request is launched from the website of the domain's new registrar. Be sure that you have the domain's auth code ("Transfer Authorization Key" that must be obtain from the Registry interface), that the domain's status is not "TransferProhibited" or "reserved" and that it does not expire soon. The transfer must be confirmed by email and the expiration date remains unchanged
Change of Ownership: be sure that you have the domain's auth code ("Trade Authorization Key" that must be obtain from the Registry interface), that the domain's status is not "TransferProhibited" or "reserved", and that it does not expire soon.
The owner change process requires:
- the Gandi owner change form completed and signed with your ID documents that must be send to Gandi,
- a signed letter with your ID documents that must be sent to the Registry in order to complete the owner change.
The creation date is reset at the Registry, and any remaining period is lost.
Deletion process: quarantine of 90 days, see this table
Registry rules: registration agreement and rules for registration
Gandi ではオープンソースのオンラインストレージソフトウェアである Nextcloudを簡単にインストールして使えるようにしています。Nextcloud を使うと簡単にファイル共有やオンラインでの共同作業を行うことができ、ファイルは大手ウェブサービスのサーバー上にアップロードされないため、ファイルの所有権も全て自分でコントロールすることができます。